Kununurra Entertainment Directory
Be the first to advertise in Kununurra Entertainment Directory!
We are developing kununurra.town for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in Kununurra for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the entertainment in Kununurra?
Kununurra is a small town located in Western Australia. The town is situated along the Ord River and is surrounded by beautiful natural scenery, making it a popular destination for tourists who want to escape the hustle and bustle of city life. In this article, we will explore the leisure and entertainment options available in Kununurra.
Tours and Adventure
1. Triple J Tours - This is a popular tour company that offers scenic cruises along the Ord River. During the tour, visitors get to see a variety of wildlife, including crocodiles, birds, and fish. Visitors can choose from a range of tours, including morning, lunch, and sunset tours.
2. Aviair - Aviair is an air tour company that offers scenic flights over the Kimberley region. Visitors can choose from a range of flights, including flights over the Bungle Bungles, Lake Argyle, and the Ord River. The company also offers chartered flights to remote locations.
3. Kimberley Air Tours - This company offers helicopter tours of the Kimberley region. Visitors can choose from a range of tours, including flights over the Bungle Bungles, Mitchell Falls, and the Kimberley coastline. The company also offers personalised tours that can be tailored to the visitor's interests.
Cinema and Theatre
1. Kununurra Picture Gardens - This outdoor cinema is a popular destination for locals and tourists alike. The cinema screens a range of movies, including new releases and classic films. The venue also includes a bar and food stalls.
2. The Hoochery - The Hoochery is a distillery that offers tours and tastings. The distillery is located on a farm and includes a bar, restaurant, and gift shop. The venue also hosts live music events on weekends.
3. Kimberley Moon Experience - The Kimberley Moon Experience is an annual music festival that is held in Kununurra. The festival includes performances by some of Australia's top musicians, as well as food stalls and market stalls.
Other leisure and entertainment options in Kununurra include:
1. Kununurra Visitor Centre - The visitor centre is a great place to start when exploring the town. The centre offers information about local attractions and activities, as well as maps and brochures.
2. El Questro Wilderness Park - This park is located near Kununurra and includes a range of activities, including hiking, fishing, and horse riding. The park also includes a number of accommodation options, including luxury lodges and camping sites.
3. Lake Argyle - Lake Argyle is located near Kununurra and is Australia's largest man-made lake. The lake includes a range of activities, including fishing, swimming, and boat tours. Visitors can also stay at the Lake Argyle Resort, which includes a restaurant and bar.
Kununurra offers a range of leisure and entertainment options that are suitable for visitors of all ages and interests. From scenic tours to outdoor cinemas, the town has something to offer everyone. So, if you are planning a trip to Western Australia, be sure to put Kununurra on your itinerary!
Kununurra Entertainment Articles