Kununurra Business and Community Directories
Alternative Health 2
Eco Green 2
Food and Wine 4
Galleries and Museums 0
Hair and Beauty 1
Health and Fitness 3
Mind Body Spirit 2
Retail and Shopping 8
Schools and Education 3
Trades and Services 6
There are 21 local Advertising Directories on KUNUNURRA.TOWN Is your business or community group listed? LOGIN to create an account and tell us your unique Australian story
Kununurra Business and Community Highlights
Welcome to Kununurra, a town in Western Australia that is rich in both business and community. Here are some of the best things you can enjoy in and around this beautiful town:
1. Kimberley Fine Diamonds - If you're in the market for exquisite jewelry, Kimberley Fine Diamonds has got you covered. Their gorgeous collection of diamonds and other precious stones is sure to take your breath away.
2. The Pumphouse - Head to The Pumphouse for some of the best food and drinks in Kununurra. Their stunning waterfront location, delicious menu, and friendly staff make it the perfect spot for a night out.
3. Hoochery Distillery - Located just outside of Kununurra, Hoochery Distillery is a must-visit spot for anyone who loves a good drink. Their award-winning rum is famous across Australia, and their distillery tours are a great way to learn more about the art of distilling.
1. Mirima National Park - If you're a nature lover, you won't want to miss Mirima National Park. This stunning park is home to a range of unique wildlife and vegetation, and its ancient rock formations are a sight to behold.
2. Ord River - The beautiful Ord River runs right through Kununurra, providing plenty of opportunities for fishing, kayaking, and other water activities. Take a dip in the cool waters on a hot day or take a sunset cruise to see the town's spectacular scenery.
3. Ivanhoe Crossing - The Ivanhoe Crossing is a must-visit spot for anyone who wants to experience Kununurra's rugged outback landscapes. This natural crossing point on the Ord River is a popular spot for fishing and four-wheel driving.
Kununurra is truly a unique and special place, full of business and community highlights that are not to be missed. We hope this guide has helped you plan your trip to our beautiful town.